Saturday, January 19, 2008

What I'm reading


Sorry about the looong time between post. Job's been taking all my time up but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Work's time is changing and I will have more time to blogg. Anyway here is what I'm reading at this time.
A friend of mine got me started on these books by Laurell K Hamilton. The main characters is Anita Blake a Animator, a person that can call forth zombies, who also is a vampire hunter. Her attitude is like the Marvel's "Blade" but not half vamp. The books are filled with colorful characters from vampires to wereleopards. The major plus that I find from these books is that it takes place in St. Louis, MO which I am familiar with.
With "Burnt Offerings" Anita finds herself in a war between the St. Louis Vampires and the Council of Vampires around the world and to make matters worse there is an arsonist targeting vampire owned businesses. If you like vampires, werewolves, and magic then you will kike Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake books.

No comments: