Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Humor

If I can remember and if I have the time I will start posting jokes on Sundays.

A elderly couple are taking a drive enjoying the nice day, however the husband gets a lead foot and soon notices flashing lights in his mirror. Looking down at the speedometer he sees that he is doing 80 M.P.H. He quickly pulls off the road. The officer walks up to the window and asks, "License and and insurance. Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" After handing his license and insurance the husband said, "Why yes I do officer I set my cruse control to 55 M.P.H." "Cruse control?" the wife stated, "this car doesn't have cruse control." The husband turned to her and gave her a stern look and turned back to the officer with a smile.
The officer then said,"I see that you are not wearing you seat belt." "I removed my belt to allow me to gain access to my wallet," the husband stated. "You never wear you seat belt," the wife stated. Again the husband head snapped to her giving her a stern look and a ssh and turned back to the officer with a smile.
The officer then asked the wife, "Miss, is your husband always like this to you?" "No officer," the wife said, "he is only like this when he has been drinking."

No comments: