Saturday, March 29, 2008

My this has been long

My March is nearly over and I haven't blogged in a while. Finally got my SKS, pictures to come tonight if I have time, and it took me over an hour to clean out the mess of grease that covered the rifle. Also haven't had time to try it yet but pictures to follow.
The snow season has finally ended now the rain and flooding. According to the weather man the next 3 days are calling for more rain. The Mississippi river is already high and their calling for more rain, great! Well I can't fault the weather man, they just predict the weather not make it, or do they?
What else? Oh yes SASS is starting, to bad I don't have Saturdays off but working on that. I'm starting to get excited, I haven't been CAS for over a year and need to get back into it. Man, I itching just to get back into the outfit and strap on my Rugers, grab my Winchester 97, and have a romping good time! YE HAW!

No comments: